Trinity Employment Solutions takes pride in spending quality time to get to know our candidates during the interview process. We not only want to find you a job, but we want to help you with a career path that matches your qualifications with the perfect employer. We search for candidates that have strong work ethics, positive attitudes, and ability to promote. We offer testing, resume building and career advice.
Once hired, we pay weekly and offer direct deposit. We also conduct orientation and safety rules for each assignment.
In accordance with federal and state equal opportunity laws, we refer all quality candidates, without regards to race,color,national origin,sex,age, or impairment.
HOW TO EMAIL YOUR RESUME
Please attach your resume as a word document with the following information and email to
On the Subject Line:
Name & Title(Job of interest/Position you want to be considered for)(Reference if you have one.)
Body of Email
- Where?(where you are willing to go for work)
- What hours?(Days and hours you are available to work)
- Salary?(the range from your minimum salary to your last salary)
- Status?(If you are currently employed, why are you looking to make a change?)(If you're not working why did you leave your last position?)(Can you work a temporary job while seeking a permanent job?)
- How did you hear about us?
- Please give us up to 2 business days to get a reply saying we have received your email.
If we have any jobs that match, we will call you back and set up for an interview.